Mineral Foundation for Oily Skin
This super-lightweight loose powder foundation perfects your complexion with buildable, sheer-to-full coverage and a silky matte finish. The clean mineral formula blurs the look of pores, helps control excess oil, and protects your skin with non-chemical mineral sunscreen. Oily skin, meet your perfect foundation match!
Size: Large (6 g / 0.21 Oz.)
LOOSE POWDER MATTE FOUNDATION SPF 15
Why you’ll love it:
• Makeup so pure and clean you can sleep in it™
• Controls excess oil and mattifies skin
• Minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections
• Promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time
• Provides broad spectrum SPF 15 non-chemical, mineral-based sun protection
• Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad spectrum sunscreen
• Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
• Wears all day
• Available in 30 shades
• Made with 6 clean ingredients
• Formulated WITHOUT talc, parabens, binders, fillers, oils, waxes, fragrance or preservatives
• None of our products are tested on animals
SWIRL, TAP, BUFF®
Our signature application method will give you buildable, seamless, natural-looking coverage! We recommend applying with our Beautiful Finish Brush, which deposits the ideal amount of minerals and fits perfectly into the cap.
Step 1: SWIRL a small amount of foundation in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
Step 2: TAP away any excess.
Step 3: BUFF onto your skin circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you’ve achieved the coverage you want, from sheer to full.
Click, Lock, Go™ Sifter Instructions
1. FOR FIRST TIME USE: Remove the clear tab inside to toss away. (Sifter is now in open position.)
2. Dispense product inside lid and begin “Swirl, Tap, Buff®” application.
3. When finished, grab the outer ridges of the sifter and turn to the right until it clicks. (The click indicates the sifter is in closed position.)*
4. Close jar lid.
5. FOR CONTINUED USE: Open jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing jar lid back on.