The natural makeup glow of Rose Radiance refreshes your complexion with a pearlized pink sheen that creates a healthy-looking, youthful luminosity.
Size: Medium (0.85 g / 0.03 oz.)
ROSE HIGHLIGHTER POWDER
With a barely-there pearlized pink hue, Rose Radiance brings out your skin’s own luminosity, giving you a naturally radiant flawless finish. Designed to be layered and worn over or under other bareMinerals® products, this translucent loose highlighting powder can be used on cheeks, lips or eyes to create a lit-from-within glow that exudes a healthy, youthful vibrancy.
- Adds a refreshing rosy hue to your face year round
- Highlighting powder brightens your complexion with a lit-from-within glow
- Rose highlighter has versatile uses for cheeks, lips and eyes
- Gives your skin a healthy, youthful vibrancy
- Sheer rose-pearl color layers beautifully over, under or mixed into other bareMinerals® products
- A little goes a long way: see a beautiful difference with just one sweep
- Loose minerals stay in place in the pot with the convenient Click, Lock, Go sifter
- Free of irritating preservatives
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free
- Dermatologist tested
- None of our products are tested on animals
APPLYING LOOSE POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP
For optimal results, pair Rose Radiance loose powder highlighter with the versatile Flawless Face Brush. Made from natural fibers, its rounded and tapered bristles deliver natural-looking soft, glowing coverage.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of the highlighter into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to tap off any excess loose powder.
3. Buff the radiance makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion anywhere you want a rosy glow.
Click, Lock, Go™ Sifter Instructions
1. FOR FIRST TIME USE: Remove the clear tab inside to toss away. (Sifter is now in open position.)
2. Dispense product inside lid and begin “Swirl, Tap, Buff®” application.
3. When finished, grab the outer ridges of the sifter and turn to the right until it clicks. (The click indicates the sifter is in closed position.)*
4. Close jar lid.
5. FOR CONTINUED USE: Open jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing jar lid back on.