Translucent Finishing Powder with SPF 20.
With a blend of organic powders and healing oils, our talc-free SPF 20 translucent powder formula nourishes and softens skin, while taking down shine thanks to a skin-texture, translucent finish. Formulated with aloe leaf extract to keep skin feeling cared for, and passion fruit and rosemary oil to soothe and fight inflammation. Leaves skin’s surface shine-free, but enough of a lit-from-within luminosity to leave it looking healthy and glowing.
Housed in a seamless Flow-Thru component that clicks to open and close, this handheld powder also offers a ‘buff’ setting for even more control, and removable brush for easy cleaning. Ideal for touch-ups, or for reapplying SPF throughout the day while on-the-go.
- Best Natural SPF, Glamour Magazine (2018)
0.07oz | 2.3g
Radiant Translucent Powder SPF 20 - Moondance Flow-Thru Powder Brush
For best results, use as the final step of your complexion routine to set makeup in place with SPF 20 protection. Reapply anytime, anywhere thanks to a convenient built-in brush.
- Remove the cap to reveal the retractable brush.
- Rotate the dial on the lower part of the handle to the “open" position.
- Hold the brush at a downward angle, then tap several times with the side of your hand until you see powder gather in the middle of the brush.
- Starting at the center of your face, work your way outwards with a sweeping motion.
- Turn the dial to “buff” to help release leftover powder and continue sweeping across the face, neck and décolleté.
- Turn the toggle position to “close” and replace the cap.
- Reapply as needed to mattify and extend SPF protection.
To refill your flow-thru brush:
- Hold the container brush side up, then carefully spin the clear component at the bottom counter-clockwise to reveal a small jar.
- Grab your jar of Radiant Translucent Powder SPF 20 and release product either by removing the secondary lid or shaking powder into the cap.
- Use a clean smooth handheld surface to transfer product to the clear jar component.
- Hold upright and spin the clear stopper clockwise until its securely in place.