LESS INGREDIENTS, MORE RESULTS
A new Original, this liquid foundation is inspired by our iconic and #1 best-selling ORIGINAL Loose Mineral Foundation, which is made with minimal ingredients, for coverage that improves the appearance of skin over time.
The next-generation clean, vegan foundation is made with half the ingredients of other liquid foundations* and without silicone, parabens, talc or oil. It instantly minimizes the look of pores, redness and imperfections, and is proven to improve the look of bare skin in as little as 4 weeks.**
Our light-as-air medium coverage foundation with a naturally luminous finish provides a no-makeup look and feel. It wears all day without clogging pores, causing breakouts or settling into lines, while mineral-based SPF protects from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Available in 30 shades that flatter every skin type and tone — from loose powder to liquid, every foundation type is unique, so always be sure to use our Shade Finder tool or book a virtual or in-person consultation to find your perfect match.
ORIGINAL LIQUID MINERAL FOUNDATION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 20
Why you’ll love it:
In just 4 weeks*
• Up to 27% reduction in the appearance of pores
• Up to 20% reduction in the look of redness
• 100% showed visible improvement in pore size and skin redness
Clean, Healthy Formula
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Free of parabens, silicone, talc, chemical sunscreens, oil, gluten and more
- 88% naturally derived
- Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores or contribute to breakouts
- MAKEUP SO PURE AND CLEAN YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT
ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Foundation’s airless pump bottle delivers a creamy texture and allows you to use every last drop. The twist cap allows for easy travel without any leaks or the bottle breaking.
*Based on an independent U.S. clinical trial of 61 women after 4 weeks of use.
Prep skin with Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Anti-Aging Face Serum for smoother, easier makeup application.
Shake foundation bottle well before applying.
Twist the top to open and dispense 2 pumps to the back of your hand for medium coverage.
1. DOT to distribute with fingertips onto cheeks, forehead and chin, or anywhere you’d like coverage.
2. SWEEP to smooth using small, outward strokes with fingertips.
3. PRESS to perfect and blend.
To lock bottle, twist the cap back into place.
For foundation brush users, also SWEEP to smooth using small, outward strokes. Then PRESS with fingertips to perfect. Use fingers when layering, following the same SWEEP and PRESS technique.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.