What it is:
To ensure that skincare products can absorb easily, it is important to first remove makeup and impurities from the skin at the end of the day. Formulated with mineral-rich sea salt, cucumber, micelles and rose water, our Mineral Cleansing Water gently cleanses, removing makeup and impurities to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed — without stripping the skin or causing dryness or sensitivity.
What are micelles?
Micelles are tiny balls of cleanser that are suspended in water. They attract dirt and oil, drawing out impurities without drying the skin.
Size: 190.0 ml/ 6.0 fl.oz.
MINERAL CLEANSING WATER
Why you’ll love it:
- Free of alcohol, oil, silicone, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes and fragrances.
- Full of mineral-rich sea salts, rose water and cucumber extract.
- Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Light rose fragrance (does not contain synthetic fragrance).
- None of our products are tested on animals.
How to Use Micellar Water to Cleanse Skin
Soak a cotton pad with micellar water, then gently smooth over the face until it is clean and refreshed. No rinsing is required.
Mineral Cleansing Water can be used alone, or before your favorite bareMinerals® cleanser for an even deeper clean.
How to Use Micellar Water to Remove Eye Makeup
To remove waterproof or stubborn eye makeup, drench cotton pads with Mineral Cleansing Water and gently hold them over the eyes, letting the water soak into skin before gently wiping makeup away.