Achieve a fabulously faux tan without the sun damage. This loose powder bronzer gives you an island glow any time of year.
Size: Medium (0.85 g / 0.03 oz.)
Faux Tan All-Over Face Color gives your complexion a boost with a rich, gorgeous tan—minus the sun damage. Made with a pure blend of natural minerals, it can be used as a loose powder bronzer, face highlighter or contour makeup and buffs on smoothly to give you an even and natural-looking sun-kissed glow. Simply sweep it on for a healthy, sunlit shade year-round. This powder plays well with your favorite loose mineral SPF foundation
FAUX TAN ALL-OVER FACE COLOR BRONZER
APPLYING LOOSE POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP
This versatile loose powder color can be applied over, under or mixed with any bareMinerals® face product to create a variety of fresh looks from face highlighter to bronzer to blush or eye color.
For the best results, pair Faux Tan All-Over Face Color with the versatile Flawless Face Brush. Made from natural fibers, its rounded and tapered bristles deliver natural-looking soft, glowing coverage.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
Begin by lightly tapping a very small amount of powder into the lid of the True All-Over Face Color container (a little goes a long way).
1. Swirl the mineral bronzer into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to remove any excess loose powder.
3. Buff the bronzing powder in a swirling, circular motion onto the areas of your skin that sun would naturally hit such as your forehead, hairline, cheeks and on the bridge of your nose. Buff and blend the color for seamless application.
Click, Lock, Go™ Sifter Instructions
1. FOR FIRST TIME USE: Remove the clear tab inside to toss away. (Sifter is now in open position.)
2. Dispense product inside lid and begin “Swirl, Tap, Buff®” application.
3. When finished, grab the outer ridges of the sifter and turn to the right until it clicks. (The click indicates the sifter is in closed position.)*
4. Close jar lid.
5. FOR CONTINUED USE: Open jar lid and turn the sifter to the left until it clicks into open position.
- To stop the flow of product, always close the sifter prior to placing jar lid back on.