A clean, water-based liquid foundation in a stick that combines hydrating skincare benefits and SPF with naturally radiant medium coverage.
Size: 10g / .35oz
COMPLEXION RESCUE HYDRATING FOUNDATION STICK SPF 25
Why you’ll love it:
- Contains over 30% Enhanced Mineral Water
- Helps protect against pollution: environmental aggressors, heavy metals and blue light
- Provides non-chemical SPF 25 protection
- Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores or cause breakouts
- Free of Gluten, Formaldehyde, Microbeads, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Triclocarbon, Triclosan and Synthetic Fragrance
- None of our products are tested on animals
Apply directly onto your face, starting in the center, from your forehead, down your nose and chin. Apply one swipe along your cheekbones and under your eyes. Swipe 2-3 times in an area for more coverage.
- For sheer to medium coverage, use your fingers to blend from the center outward.
- For medium coverage, use the Smoothing Face Brush to gently buff foundation into skin in small circular motions, starting at the center and blending outward.
- For buildable coverage, use the Dual-Sided Silicone Blender, which was made specifically for COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Hydrating Foundation Stick. Use the silicone side to stipple and build coverage, and the sponge side to smooth for a soft-focus finish.
TO CONCEAL & TOUCH-UP
- Swirl your ring finger on top to warm up the product, then gently pat this finger onto areas that need more coverage (such as dark circles, blemishes or discoloration). Keep patting to blend as needed.
- Select a shade 2–3 intensities darker than your skin tone (depending on the level of contrast you want).
- Apply directly on the hollows of your face: below your cheekbones, the sides of your forehead and temples, along your jawline, the sides of your nose and below your bottom lip.
Depending on your preference:
- Pat and stipple in upward motions using the Dual-Sided Silicone Blender.
- Blend in small circular upward motions with the Smoothing Face Foundation Brush.