Our densest makeup brush yet is designed to give you instant coverage with amazing control, making it perfect for applying loose powder concealer.
THE “MAGIC ERASER” MAKEUP BRUSH
Unlike any other makeup brush, the Blurring Buffer Brush is the ultimate artistry tool. Dubbed the “magic eraser,” our densest brush acts like an instant spot treatment to help erase or diffuse the appearance of imperfections. Made from synthetic fibers, it isn’t just an ideal concealer brush—it also works with loose powders, including foundation. Its one-of-a-kind domed shape and tightly packed fibers give unrivaled control, buffing product thoroughly onto the skin for targeted coverage of smaller areas, to control redness and discoloration.
BLURRING BUFFER BRUSH
- Versatile makeup brush can be used to apply loose powder concealers and foundations
- Made from soft, synthetic fibers that are densely packed
- Abbreviated brush head size makes it great for smaller areas and controlling redness and discoloration
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Blurring Buffer Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. Or swirl the brush directly into any loose powder product.
2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be too visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the synthetic fiber brush onto your skin in small swirling, circular motions. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to spot-treat blemishes or discoloration.