Our longest lasting matte foundation helps control shine and reduce pore size appearance while giving you buildable, breathable full coverage.
- Texture: Pressed powder foundation
- Coverage: Medium-to-full
- Finish: Naturally matte
- Shade Range: 35 true-to-you shades
LONG-LASTING MATTE FOUNDATION
This is the full coverage of your dreams: a matte foundation that stays right where you apply it for a full 12 hours.* Formulated with 90% natural ingredients including vitamins and minerals, barePRO is both buildable and breathable while providing gorgeous glam coverage that's easy to achieve whether you're an experienced makeup artist or brand new to full coverage foundation.
Engineered for performance, barePRO is a long wear foundation that actually boosts skin clarity while reducing pore size appearance and controlling shine. It lets your complexion breathe with a weightless, micro-mesh formula that doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts and has a silky-smooth texture that's totally buildable.
BAREPRO® PERFORMANCE WEAR POWDER FOUNDATION
- Buildable, medium-to-full coverage
- 12-hour long wear foundation
- Formulated with 90% vitamins and minerals
- Ultra-smooth, silky texture with a matte finish
- Improves skin clarity
- Reduces the appearance of pore size
- Controls shine
- Breathable formula doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts
- Available in 35 true-to-you shades
- Dermatologist tested
- Formulated without parabens, binders or fillers
- None of our products are tested on animals
A MINERAL MAKEUP MUST-HAVE: THE CORE COVERAGE BRUSH
To get a perfect airbrush finish using barePRO Pressed Powder Foundation, pair it with our Core Coverage Brush to create your desired level of coverage. The travel-friendly retractable foundation brush is specially designed to enhance our long-lasting foundation with tightly packed synthetic fibers at its core and softer outer fibers for even, natural-looking coverage.
To use, simply tap the Core Coverage brush very lightly on the barePRO pressed powder compact and glide gently onto your face with long, graceful strokes. To increase coverage from medium to full, repeat the process until you are satisfied.